Robust Ribeye Ranch Roast
- Optional: Take ranch roast out of butcher paper and let sit out for 20-30 minutes at room temperature
- In a bowl, mix together Robust Ribeye Marinade, Onion Soup Mix & Garlic – Try to create a slightly thicker paste
- Using a basting brush, rub your the marinade on both the top and the bottom of the roast
- Place roast in a glass cooking dish fat side up.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes per pound (45 min to 1 hour depending on the size)
- Take roast out of the oven when it has reached 135-140 degrees (for medium rare)
- Slice against the grain in thin slices & enjoy!