Baked Breaded Chicken Drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line your cookie sheet with foil (to save on clean up)
- Season drumsticks with salt & pepper
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dijon mustard, mayo, and garlic cloves
- In another bowl (wide enough to accommodate the base of the drumstick), put in the bread crumbs. (now you have your assembly line)
- Roll or brush mustard mixture all over chicken drumstick and then transfer into the bread crumbs. Roll around until well coated.
- Put on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.